Thursday, December 7, 2023

BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

As I always said that I will never stop solo traveling.

Scandinavian countries is one of my bucket list in a mission to see life through the world. I landed in a strange land for me as tropical country in the winter. I never expect that my solo journey would this amazing and I met so many new people during the trip.

Solo traveling might be challenging but It will leave you tons of memories and validation in myself that "look what you've got".

Walking alone in a strange places but met strangers in unexpected place and we become friends. Exploring how capable you are dealing with loneliness but in the same time universe gave you a connection between one and another unexpectedly.

I've been solo traveling for 5 years, and I will never stop. I will digging more how far I could go with all the unbelievable experience.

I know that solo travel can be so pain in the ass as you might needed someone to share you fear, food, or even room to pay. But in the same time you might found the ultimate being alone and everybody will staring at you then ask "you are alone, shall we do something together" in your destination, so I should not dying to find a person that would join my (sometimes) random journey.

Norway, is my favorite country I've travel so far. Its not because only the lanscape but also the people inside. I met really beautiful people there. From strange seal steak dinner in svalbard, unexpected roadtrip in Lofoten to impromptu skiing trip in Bergen. 

Its just the best feeling ever that people in Norway can be that warm and being generous to allocate their time with me. They made my chrismas feel warm and not lonely, they made my days bright in dark season, they made me to have comfortable life here. Or.... I just simply blessed to met them in the mid of my journey here. It feels unreal but here I am, living the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment